Lower Carbon Funds
Climate change is the number one long term investment risk and investors are taking action to reduce climate risk in their portfolios. Our Lower Carbon product range is designed to capture the shift to the lower-carbon economy without sacrificing market performance opportunities.
View our Lower Carbon funds.
Global Lower Carbon Bond strategy
- Invests in the main fixed income markets to capture investment opportunities globally
- Reduces the most carbon-intensive holdings to mitigate the financial impacts of climate change that could arise unexpectedly
- Leverages aggregated data and proprietary research to create an investible universe of lower carbon issues by sectors
- Portfolio manager further screens individual issuer carbon impact against benchmark for inclusion
Global Lower Carbon Equity strategy
- Invests primarily in lower carbon equities issued by companies in developed markets
- Investment objective is to outperform the benchmark while maintaining a lower carbon footprint
- Portfolio stock selection and sizing is driven with consideration of company carbon intensity data
- At HSBC Asset Management, responsible investing is fully integrated into our investment culture and processes
- We have a dedicated and experienced ESG leadership team, many of whom hold key positions on industry associations and boards
- We were an early signatory of the Montreal Carbon Pledge (2015) and we maintain active support on numerous industry and sustainability initiatives
Source: Bloomberg, data as of 18 September 2020 Investment involves risks. Past performance is not indicative of future performance.
This page is prepared for general information purposes only and does not have any regard to the specific investment objectives, financial situation and the particular needs of any specific person who may receive it. This page does not constitute an offering document and should not be construed as a recommendation, an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to purchase or subscribe to any investment.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Investors and potential investors should not invest in the Fund solely based on the information provided in this document and should read the prospectus (including the risk warnings) and the product highlights sheets, which are available upon request at HSBC Global Asset Management (Singapore) Limited (“AMSG”) or our authorised distributors, before investing. You should seek advice from a financial adviser. Investment involves risk. Past performance of the managers and the funds, and any forecasts on the economy, stock or bond market, or economic trends that are targeted by the funds, are not indicative of future performance. The value of the units of the funds and income accruing to them, if any, may fall or rise and investor may not get back the original sum invested. Changes in rates of currency exchange may affect significantly the value of the investment. AMSG has based this document on information obtained from sources it reasonably believes to be reliable. However, AMSG does not warrant, guarantee or represent, expressly or by implication, the accuracy, validity or completeness of such information.
HSBC Global Asset Management (Singapore) Limited
10 Marina Boulevard, Marina Bay Financial Centre, Tower 2, #48-01, Singapore 018983
Telephone: (65) 6658 2900 Facsimile: (65) 6225 4324
Company Registration No. 198602036R
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore