With over 25 years’ experience in advising, executing and managing liquidity strategies, our specialist liquidity portfolio managers focus on active risk management, using the extensive expertise of our global credit research team.
With our global reach, we are able to offer Liquidity products in 10 currencies, applying our consistent investment process to emerging currencies where clients may not be familiar with the local market place.
What is Liquidity?
One of the key investment objectives of money market funds is to provide preservation of principal, by investing in a diversified portfolio of high-quality, short-dated money market instruments. Typically money market funds offer daily liquidity – investors can purchase or redeem their shares or units on a daily basis. This allows investors not only to access their cash when they need it, but makes money market funds a powerful tool for institutional investors for daily cash management purposes.
We provide a full range of global and local liquidity products in a range of currencies including:
- Liquidity funds including money market funds and US 2a-7 funds
- Segregated mandates
- Low duration buy and hold solutions
Based on a conservative approach to security, liquidity and servicing, balanced against yield objectives. Our money market funds are indicative of this prudent strategy, where our primary responsibility to investors is to preserve capital and provide liquidity.
Why HSBC Liquidity?
- Robust risk management: A relative low-risk cash management approach with a detailed, considered set of investment policies covering all aspects of risk
- Disciplined investment process: A structured and methodical globally consistent investment process designed to deliver its objectives, with a distinctive credit approval and limit setting process
- Client focused: Investment and credit teams located in key markets globally, benefiting clients with their local market knowledge
Our commitment to Responsible Investing
- We believe that Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) issues can have a material impact on company fundamentals and performance over the longer-term
- ESG issues are linked to opportunities and risks that financial markets may not be pricing appropriately
- Therefore responsible investment is put into practice in three primary ways:
- Integrated ESG Research: ESG analysis is incorporated alongside financial analysis to quantify a company’s potential risks and returns over the longer-term.
- Active Ownership: We are active stewards of the assets we manage on behalf of our clients.
- Policy & Advocacy: We actively engage with regulators and policy makers individually and collectively with other investors on systemic sustainable investment issues.
1. Past performance of the managers and the funds are not indicative of future performance.
The value of investments and any income from them can go down as well as up and investors may not get back the amount originally invested. Where overseas investments are held the rate of currency exchange may also cause the value of such investments to fluctuate. Stock market investments should be viewed as a medium to long-term investment and should be held for at least five years.
This page is prepared for general information purposes only and does not have any regard to the specific investment objectives, financial situation and the particular needs of any specific person who may receive it. This page does not constitute an offering document and should not be construed as a recommendation, an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to purchase or subscribe to any investment
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Investors and potential investors should not invest in the Fund solely based on the information provided in this document and should read the prospectus (including the risk warnings) and the product highlights sheets, which are available upon request at HSBC Asset Management (Singapore) Limited (“AMSG”) or our authorised distributors, before investing. You should seek advice from a financial adviser. Investment involves risk. Past performance of the managers and the funds, and any forecasts on the economy, stock or bond market, or economic trends that are targeted by the funds, are not indicative of future performance. The value of the units of the funds and income accruing to them, if any, may fall or rise and investor may not get back the original sum invested. Changes in rates of currency exchange may affect significantly the value of the investment. AMSG has based this document on information obtained from sources it reasonably believes to be reliable. However, AMSG does not warrant, guarantee or represent, expressly or by implication, the accuracy, validity or completeness of such information.
HSBC Asset Management (Singapore) Limited
10 Marina Boulevard, Marina Bay Financial Centre, Tower 2, #48-01, Singapore 018983
Telephone: (65) 6658 2900 Facsimile: (65) 6225 4324
Company Registration No. 198602036R