HSBC's World Selection portfolios are a series of multi-asset funds designed for investors with targeted risk tolerances.
Our multi-asset investment teams work around the world to take advantage of opportunities the financial markets have to offer across global equity and bond markets and alternative asset classes such as listed property.
The World Selection portfolios aim to maximise investment return for a desired level of portfolio risk.
Asset allocation drives the bulk of investment return over time; an exposure to a range of asset classes, geographies and currencies - at targeted levels of risk - can lead to attractive, long-term risk-adjusted returns.
- We deliver cost-efficient exposure to diversified portfolios of equities, government and corporate bonds, and property securities that seek to maximise expected return for a targeted level of portfolio volatility
- Portfolios target five basic risk profiles - from conservative to aggressive
Why the HSBC World Selection Portfolios?
Globally diversified, dynamic asset allocation, risk focused, cost efficient... all in a single holding.
The HSBC World Selection Portfolios are an ideal core holding for clients looking for diversification and an investment that matches their attitude to risk.
- Global diversification across asset classes, geographies and currencies
- Exposure to equities, government bonds, corporate bonds and property securities in the convenience of a single holding
Dynamic asset allocation
- An actively managed asset allocation, not a ‘set and forget’ strategy
- Tactical asset allocation to exploit shorter-term market opportunities
Asset allocations are dynamic and not "set and forget" strategies. We apply a three stage process in constructing the World Selection portfolios.
- Determine a strategic asset mix to achieve the desired long-term return for a given level of risk
- Adjust the strategic allocation tactically to capitalise on shorter-term market pricing anomalies and opportunities for creating value
- Implement a risk-focused portfolio with disciplined rebalancing triggers, using the most efficient instruments from a risk / return and a cost-efficiency perspective
- 60+ investment professionals working in multi-asset across five key locations: London, Paris, Düsseldorf, Hong Kong and Vancouver
- 20+ years of experience managing multi-asset strategies for institutional and retail investors
This page is prepared for general information purposes only and does not have any regard to the specific investment objectives, financial situation and the particular needs of any specific person who may receive it. This page does not constitute an offering document and should not be construed as a recommendation, an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to purchase or subscribe to any investment.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Investors and potential investors should not invest in the Fund solely based on the information provided in this document and should read the prospectus (including the risk warnings) and the product highlights sheets, which are available upon request at HSBC Global Asset Management (Singapore) Limited (“AMSG”) or our authorised distributors, before investing. You should seek advice from a financial adviser. Investment involves risk. Past performance of the managers and the funds, and any forecasts on the economy, stock or bond market, or economic trends that are targeted by the funds, are not indicative of future performance. The value of the units of the funds and income accruing to them, if any, may fall or rise and investor may not get back the original sum invested. Changes in rates of currency exchange may affect significantly the value of the investment. AMSG has based this document on information obtained from sources it reasonably believes to be reliable. However, AMSG does not warrant, guarantee or represent, expressly or by implication, the accuracy, validity or completeness of such information.
HSBC Global Asset Management (Singapore) Limited
10 Marina Boulevard, Marina Bay Financial Centre, Tower 2, #48-01, Singapore 018983
Telephone: (65) 6658 2900 Facsimile: (65) 6225 4324
Company Registration No. 198602036R