Managed Solutions – Asia Focused Series
HSBC's Managed Solutions – Asia Focused Series are three risk-profiled portfolios designed for investors with different levels of risk appetite – Conservative, Income & Growth.
With the expertise of a trusted investment team, HSBC Managed Solutions portfolios can flexibly invest in different asset classes across the vast Asian ex-Japan region to capture opportunities in various market conditions and cycles.
Asset allocation drives the bulk of investment return over time; an exposure to a range of asset classes, geographies and currencies - at targeted levels of risk - can lead to attractive, long-term risk-adjusted returns.
Our investment process
- Disciplined optimisation and rebalancing of portfolios to manage risk/return profiles
- Flexible asset allocation to exploit shifts in return expectations across asset classes
- Valuation framework with a robust process to project future asset class returns
- Implementation that aims to capture beta on a cost-efficient basis
- Implement a risk-focused portfolio with disciplined rebalancing triggers, using the most efficient instruments from a risk / return and a cost-efficiency perspective
- 60+ investment professionals working in multi-asset across five key locations: London, Paris, Düsseldorf, Hong Kong and Vancouver
- 20+ years of experience managing multi-asset strategies for institutional and retail investors
- Our Multi-Asset investment teams benefit from the input of our global investment support teams (asset allocation, macro, portfolio design) but also from our fixed income and equity investment teams
This page is prepared for general information purposes only and does not have any regard to the specific investment objectives, financial situation and the particular needs of any specific person who may receive it. This page does not constitute an offering document and should not be construed as a recommendation, an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to purchase or subscribe to any investment.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Investors and potential investors should not invest in the Fund solely based on the information provided in this document and should read the prospectus (including the risk warnings) and the product highlights sheets, which are available upon request at HSBC Global Asset Management (Singapore) Limited (“AMSG”) or our authorised distributors, before investing. You should seek advice from a financial adviser. Investment involves risk. Past performance of the managers and the funds, and any forecasts on the economy, stock or bond market, or economic trends that are targeted by the funds, are not indicative of future performance. The value of the units of the funds and income accruing to them, if any, may fall or rise and investor may not get back the original sum invested. Changes in rates of currency exchange may affect significantly the value of the investment. AMSG has based this document on information obtained from sources it reasonably believes to be reliable. However, AMSG does not warrant, guarantee or represent, expressly or by implication, the accuracy, validity or completeness of such information.
HSBC Global Asset Management (Singapore) Limited
10 Marina Boulevard, Marina Bay Financial Centre, Tower 2, #48-01, Singapore 018983
Telephone: (65) 6658 2900 Facsimile: (65) 6225 4324
Company Registration No. 198602036R